Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hexagon Bags


I saw the Hexagon Bag pattern and just had to make one - okay, maybe not just one!  So far I have cut out 4, or is it 5?  Can't remember but I have completed 2 and have quite a few more in my beside the chair, night TV watching stash of sewing. They are cute little bags which will end up being presents for some special friends this year. 

I also forgot to show off the boys Christmas shirts that I finished just in time for Christmas.  Crazy me decided to make them about 2 weeks before Christmas and then had trouble finding a plain red shirt for Master 6 in town!  I had the other 2 shirts in the boys clothes and made a size 8, 4 and 1 to make them fit for next year as well.  I went looking for buttons at the local patchwork shop but found little bells instead and the boys just loved them!  They jingled all over the house on Christmas Day!

I am also working on some more peek-a-boo toy sacks and a few other projects.  Now that school has resumed and we are in a bit more of a routine I hope to get lots more sewing done! 

Happy Sewing
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment