Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fabric and Hemming

This lovely pile of fabric turned up in the mail the other day!  I love this kind of mail!  These are the fabrics I will be using to make a couple of Kaleidoscope Quilts.  I love the pattern and hope that it will be easy enough for me to get done.  I have given myself plenty of time to start and finish and now that the washing and ironing part is done I might get some cutting done this week.

Today I have been in the sewing room mending and hemming.  I found this tutorial on Hemming Jeans and the MOTH had a pair that needed fixing.  This was so, so easy.  No cutting involved!!  I am so glad that I can cross another job off the list! 

Happy Sewing
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I love piles of fabric too......one day I will seek out all my piles and make something.....

    ReplyDelete